Cosmos is fast growing an annual Flowering plant. The seed packet contains 35 seeds.
Cosmos plant is heat-loving annual plant.The flowerheads may be a bowl or open cup-shaped and sit atop long stems.Pinch off spent flowers to encourage continuous bloom. Pinching stem tips can reduce height and encourage branching.
|Common Name ||Cosmos, Showy Flower |
|Height ||Up to 6 ft |
|Flower Colour ||Orange |
|Bloom Time ||Summer, fall |
|Difficulty Level ||Easy to grow. |
Planting and care
- Watering should be done when Soil feels dry
- Prolong flower occurs when the dead flowers are removed
- Avoid frost condition
Cosmos Orange care
- Sow seeds as an indoors plant four to five weeks before the last spring
|Sunlight ||Full sun |
|Watering ||Moderate |
|Soil ||Loamy Soil. |
|Temperature ||25 to 30 degree C |
|Fertilizer ||Use any organic fertilizer. |
|Harvest Season ||Start to blossom |
Cosmos Orange special feature
Birds, butterflies are attacked on cosmos flower.
Cosmos Orange uses
- Cosmos plant use as the border and container plant
- Cosmos are traditional cottage garden plants